Friday 11 May 2012

Next stop Leeds

The last 3 weeks have flown by. When I initially signed up for Leeds half marathon I figured there would be sufficient resting time between VLM and my next race. How wrong was I? The last couple of weeks have consisted of a couple short plods around the park and putting ice on the various niggles. Under normal circumstances I would be tempted to take a rest and leave Leeds until next year but like many "sane " soles who put themselves through the joys of distance running I am also raising money for a good cause. If you have time please check out the following link www.justgiving.com/Annie-Schofield. If there was ever motivation required to get out and run, regardless of the weather, is the realisation of how lucky we are to be fit and healthy and that there are many worse of than ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment