Wednesday 18 April 2012

Last minute marathon panic

With only 4 sleeps to go (I'm starting to sound like a kid on the run up to Christmas), the last minute sense of panic starts to take hold. Will that slight puffiness around the knee lead to anything more sinister? That slight rough feeling in the throat is going to lead to flu by Sunday I just know it! Would anyone with the slightest sniffle please keep at least 100 yards away from me! Where did I put that post-it note with all the essential items I need to pack? Something is going to go wrong I can just sense it!!!!!!!! Did someone mention Tube strikes? When??
Time for bed and some rest me thinks. All will seem fine in the morning and everything will be under control. Although I hope I don't feel that twinge again when I walk the dog, and that bloke down the corridor with the runny nose doesn't come into my office and aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment